Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What do I do?

OMG! so ive liked this GREAT guy for almost 6months, and it's been really hard, because he had a girlfriend. He broke up with her just a few days ago, and he told one of my friends that he would go out with me, if I asked HIM, because if he asked, he would feel like a jerk, aster dumping his last girlfriend. I think it's too soon to ask him out, and I don't think that I should be the one to do it (I'm a girl)



This part's kinda private: Everythime I think about him (all the time) I either get the chills, or get naucius. I don't know how to deal withit, becas=use ive never liked a person this way before. I' freaking myself out, and need to do somthing.



What do I do?
What do I do?
you dont have to do anything

just relax

but let him know your his freind

and that if goes some where you should both give it time

No comments:

Post a Comment