Sunday, January 22, 2012

Really nee d some help..if you know your stuff please read.?

I have sebhorreic dermatitis in the crease of my nose..I had it in 5th grade when my dermatologist gave me Ultravate to put on it..Well turns out the ultravate was to strong for my skin, and cause my ENTIRE nose to be red, and butterflys out to my cheeks. Some days it's barely pink and others its scaly and nasty; but it's always constantly oily too. I have many blackheads, but I can't pop them because my nose will flare up it's so sensitive. I've been to 5 different derms, had different aster procedures, but no matter how many derms I goto they are just ***** and look at my nose for about 5 seconds before giving me another medicine, not to mention the all diagnos different problems.



Could anyone out there help me..tell me what's wrong with my nose or how to get rid of it..thanks.
Really nee d some help..if you know your stuff please read.?
I'm not really sure that the diagnosis is correct. I would check with others doctors. I thought about SLE (Lupus). If it really was Dermatitis, a 1% hydrocortisone cream applied two or three times a day should be enough.
Reply:Have a look here:

No comments:

Post a Comment