Sunday, January 22, 2012

Is there anyone in UK (or outside) who can send me seeds of Mesembryanthemum crystallinum (Ice Plant)?

I am more than willing to trade and have many seeds to offer including annuals (Chrysanths, Asters, Purslane, Portulaca, Tobacco, Coleus) and Perennials (Echinacea, Linaria, Lychnis).
Is there anyone in UK (or outside) who can send me seeds of Mesembryanthemum crystallinum (Ice Plant)?
I suppose you've already tried the online seed providers-- I don't know about restrictions on mailing seeds to the UK so that may be a redundant observation.

However, if you haven't tried some US companies-- Park Seed is good and there are many more. I learned recently that many of the plant companies are interrelated-- to cut down on costs I expect-- so an item I ordered from a company in Iowa was sent from Ohio. Wouldn't be so bad if the plant had lived.....

OH-- try wal-mart on line-- what you want is a packet of seeds-- right?

good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment