Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Any way to heal the bruise faster?

a few days ago i was running down my hall in my socks and i slipped and fell on my tail bone, it obviously hurt and now when ever i go to bend over, sit down, or do any straining movemant that involves my lower back its sore, but the thing is i am in cheerleading so i really need to have maximum use of my whole back because ther are alot of things that you cant do if you hurt you tailbone in cheerleading, is there a aster way to make it heal, if not, what should i do to make shure it gets better/
Any way to heal the bruise faster?
Put a heating pad on it.
Reply:your going to have to ice it alot, and while your home, dont sit on it, just lay down on your side and give the spot a rest. thats pretty much all you can do

No comments:

Post a Comment