Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How many of you have seen my saint bellsnickel suit in person.?

the one in memphis,tn( baker family mansion once boubled as our grace land here in the heartland region.till my (father)or some had said to be jim/tammy fay of faettville/memphis tn.bakers.my mother was from the detonti side of the family (wine, beer,whiskey.most of your favorites,.written in the real saint nicholas books.dutch italian and a few other nationalities. the sweddish chlaus name with dots above the a became claus in modern day times.i;ve lived as all of these kindal kendall kriss/chris kringle yet that was indiana's name for my elf like family pringle( kringle)saint claus ears.linked through henry the 7th/sir george the king of his time.easter aster ni=darkness or eve cola chola+the arkansas as ending.may flowers %26amp; alpines in my being.christmas in my blood.still alive and working in your behalf allways.the rest is in the saint claus/clauz stories.z=the electiy's~ zzzz~ending.proper pronoucing of clauz is made easy.ez as pie.
How many of you have seen my saint bellsnickel suit in person.?
i seen it ITS FRIKING SICK

No comments:

Post a Comment