Tuesday, January 24, 2012

This is a statement to HELINA G I was reading comments about Ethiopians some of them were really old.?

But I wanted to let u know that Ethiopians are Black %26amp; "Black" People are definitely African, My girlfriend is from Addis she's Oromo and Amara and I used to feel that I was just a Black kid who didnt even know his specific race. but i checked up on my history and I learned that so called "Black" people are really West Africans, and both of our people know what it means to struggle we can relate to each others history I know all about Selassie and Aster, Gi Gi and Even Meles Zenawi I actually know his neice, Ethiopia is a wonderful country. Helina my point is that me and u are exactly the same as far as our race, we really are. Add me as a friend if u like. PEACE!!!!
This is a statement to HELINA G I was reading comments about Ethiopians some of them were really old.?
Just get over it! Ethiopians are diffrent black people
Reply:Actually I'm not west african. My family (everyone from my parents back. I'm the only one over the age of 9 who wasn't born in africa) is from Kenya. So that "black people are really west africans" doesn't work. Unless you were talking about people who's families have been in america for a very long time then nevermind. Oh and I think Ethiopia is in east africa too. (I don't know if you were counting it as west africa or not, but I'm just saying.)

No comments:

Post a Comment